What is Virtual Bookkeeping?
You may have heard about the word bookkeeping. And if you know about the importance of bookkeeping to your business- like what we have discussed in our previous Blog, well then you’re amazing!
Still for most people, when they think about bookkeeping, the first thing that comes to their mind is the in-house type of bookkeeping, which refers to conducting the bookkeeping services within a company, instead of relying on outsourcing.
But what if I tell you that bookkeeping can now be done and processed virtually? and not just any other bookkeeping services, but an even more convenient, high-level and wider range of bookkeeping services, while upholding transparency at all times.
So what is Virtual Bookkeeping?
Before we drive straight to Virtual Bookkeeping is, let’s define what the word Virtual actually means.
As we increase our usage and reliance on technology, the definition of Virtual has dramatically changed over the years. Virtual (adj.) means something is occurring or existing primarily online. In business, it basically means that the business or work setup has no main office to go to and everyone in the business works remotely, usually on their own rather than in groups.
Therefore, Virtual Bookkeeping means recording, on a basis depending on the agreed bookkeeping package, of the financial transactions and information on your business in a remote setup.
Most virtual bookkeepers have their systems and operating procedures streamlined and in place which makes the communication between the bookkeeper and their clients smooth, accessible, balanced, and thriving.
Communication can be done in various ways like e-mail, chat support, calls and other systems that virtual bookkeepers build to provide the best services for their clients, and empowers the clients to thrive by supporting them to be financially free.
What is new in Virtual Bookkeeping?
A virtual bookkeeping arrangement can be beneficial to both the business and the bookkeeper in terms of flexibility and cost.
Top Reasons why your business should opt for Virtual Bookkeeping:
- Flexible & Cost-efficient
- Virtual Bookkeepers are responsive and easier to work with
- Virtual Bookkeepers use and choose the best bookkeeping software that would fit their client’s business needs
- Research has shown that businesses that hire virtual bookkeepers have been more successful at growing their business, increasing revenue and reducing cost
Why should you choose The Business Oasis as your Virtual Bookkeeper?
The Business Oasis is a values-driven business, and with that, we always have our values in place that guide us to be a team of bookkeepers consistent in delivering the best results for our clients. These are our core values:
- Balance- We work with clients who have families, so it’s really important for all of us to balance out the time we spend focusing on our businesses. To connect, and disconnect when we choose and be rewarded with the opportunities with family and personal & spiritual growth.
- Transparency- Clients deserve clear communication from me, and I expect the same from them. The fact that someone is looking at your bank account and knowing how much money you make is very personal – we need a clear, transparent relationship. It is important for me to be upfront and clear with my clients, and their advisors, such as an accountant, as well as for my clients to feel comfortable to be completely open with me.
- Integrity- With every relationship, and every connection we make, we want our clients to know we have their interests at heart, and that we are client-focused, so they can feel safe and secure in working with us.
- Passionate- We are passionate about helping our clients achieve, be their best, and to succeed. When we talk about success with our clients, we don’t just focus on their financial success. Though financial success is important, our focus is on helping them achieve a balance in their lives and to achieve their own goals as well.
Want to know how to Hire the Right Bookkeeper for your Business?
Read and click this blog.
For any comments, and business queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Or book a quick chat with our Senior Client Manager, Kristy by filling out the form below.
Choose the best for your business and get in touch with us.
Until next blog xoxo